HOME > ABOUT > PHILOSOPHY AND POLICIES
“To further improve the value of companies that have solid foundations and a potential for growth”
To find a company’s hidden value of a company, polish it like a metal and add value.
To increase corporate worth and utilize all available resources, combining them to create more than just the sum. NHC will contribute to society, as a catalyst does in chemical reactions, to enhance their growth and revive companies.
To open new horizons for value creation.
– “From rehabilitation to value creation” (industrial point of view)
– “Capital reform for value creation and turnaround” (financial point of view)
– “Sharing the fruits of value improvement with stakeholders” (contributions to stakeholders)
“Investment management based on global standards and action based on local perspectives”
NHC proves partners to discuss fully from every angle to cope with investors and investees.
In May 2016, NHC become a signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment
- THE SIX PRINCIPLES
- WE WILL INCORPORATE ESG ISSUES INTO INVESTMENT ANALYSIS AND DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES.
- WE WILL BE ACTIVE OWNERS AND INCORPORATE ESG ISSUES INTO OUR OWNERSHIP POLICIES AND PRACTICES.
- WE WILL SEEK APPROPRIATE DISCLOSURE ON ESG ISSUES BY THE ENTITIES IN WHICH WE INVEST.
- WE WILL PROMOTE ACCEPTANCE AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PRINCIPLES WITHIN THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY.
- WE WILL WORK TOGETHER TO ENHANCE OUR EFFECTIVENESS IN IMPLEMENTING THE PRINCIPLES.
- WE WILL EACH REPORT ON OUR ACTIVITIES AND PROGRESS TOWARDS IMPLEMENTING THE PRINCIPLES.